Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Damaged lamp post :eek: Waax waalan. North there are always crashs in your place, don't people know how to drive, and are there no traffic control? The place has more crashes than a 3rd world country (yes I know they have more cars!)

Hahahaha only you can turn such a benevolent act into a shameful one…… lol

No, go back and read it again, am not selling me personally am selling my life…

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Damaged lamp post :eek: Waax waalan. North there are always crashs in your place, don't people know how to drive, and are there no traffic control? The place has more crashes than a 3rd world country (yes I know they have more cars!)

Err! It IS a third world country, silly.

Ibtisam   

^^^No it is a Middle income country or a semi peripheral country. Silly. icon_razz.gif

CL, so if you sale your life, (how can one do that?) How are you going to live? :D

P.s. CL it is shameful and I am disappointed Ngonge is not doing his job keeping you in line, instead he is bidding.

nuune   

So, after a year in this house I decided that it is time to sell it and move on. But what do I do with all of the furniture and other things I have here? I could sell it all one thing at a time in the local newspaper. I could send it all to auction. I could offer it to friends. I could put it all in storage.

lool Faheema, adiga intee ka soo aruurisey alaabahaan, adna miyaad is iibisey mar hore :D