Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

I hate HATE HATE the damn bank!!!! Errrg. :mad: I was speaking to someone on the phone :mad: and using the cash point, I absent mindedly walked away with out retrieving my card from the machine. A little man run after me to tell me, I went back to the machine, The machine must have taken it back when it timed out [or the guy who was telling i left it took it]

I went inside the branch and wait 30mins!!! :mad: for someone to see me, the line was sooooooooo long and workers so slooooooooow.

The *S***** man went around in circles, quizzed me like I was an alian, and the said "if your story checks out, we will call you to come and collect your card" :confused: say WHAt? I said what do you mean "checks" out?? He said "well this is what you are telling me, I have to see what the machine is saying, maybe it took your card for another reason" :D LOl I wanted to struggle him. I said "look, I need my card yeah, when you finish speaking to the machine and it confirms my story, call me so I can come and get my card.

nuune   

Sayid whattttt, wax waalan

It is rainin rainin, just earlier today it was bright and windy now everything in one package

Ibtisam   

Ms DD :mad: Haa iila haadlin, ciil iyo caad wyena.

Sayid, not everyone is like you, they don't all want to jump my bones. :rolleyes: So yes I gave him my number and he did say he would call once the branch closes.

Salam AAliyah, it takes 10 working days to get a new card! redface.gif:(

Ibtisam   

^^^Everything is chip and pin, these days, unless he does one of those online transactions. In anyway case, I already told them I don't have my card, so if anything happens I aint paying!