Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

what does shukaansi mean horta CL ??

Malika, looool , i knew you would say that and i was not expecting any explanation weliba but i just put a ball in front of you and you've kicked it .. :D

Now stop this and continue writing in Somali. It was awesome.

Malika   

LOL@CL, naa iga leexo.

Jac,waar sootan afsomaliga weligaay kuu so qori jiree?

Mid xariif aa baa beriyahan macalin ii ahay, markaa iska jiir,yanaan kaa badinin. :D

CL,before you have a heart attack am not resigning from my sijuiness.. icon_razz.gif

nuune   

looool@not resigning my sijuiness eheheh,

Morning everyone.

I even have insider information that CL writes better Somali than anyone else in here :D

Another info says dadkani way is wada yeelyeelayaan ,,, :D

Malika, i don't want you to write in English anymore ... now start short stories ala A&T style ,, :D

Malika   

^Morning Nuune.

Waar magacaaga iga qosliya,nuune kuye! goormaa nuune stage kaa bixii? icon_razz.gif

Jac,maxaad kaa wadaa A&T style, waar ninkaasi maa anaa gari kaa raaya! Ninkaasi wixiisaa waa first class iyo unique.

haa biqiin,sheeko xariir baan soo waadha.

NGONGE   

Of course, there is always a possibility that Malika's midnight companion is now using her name and writing this stuff. icon_razz.gif

CL does not write in Somali, nuune. Your inside info people lied to you. Lakin, just in case they didn't, could you put me in touch with them, saaxiibo. :D

Malika   

^Lol. :D

I better get to work,those midnight phone calls in aid of my afsomali tutorial wont pay the rent. laterz folks! icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

LOOOL @ her mindnight companion is writing for her! icon_razz.gif

CL can write and speak perfect somali, once she wrote to me and I got dizzy looking at all the X's and aa, ee, ii, maadaax aya ii xaanuney! Haad waa muukur. How else do you explain that sometimes Y'll write in somali and she answers in english?? eh eh?? :D

I don't know what to do at work today, so I am just sitting here, posting. I'm been here 45mins, all I've done is post, check e-mails, play my playlist and eat breakfast. *yaaawn

Ibti, Troll troll troll ,, troll as much as you can. It is good for your health.

I better log off and do some work now hadii kele waa la i eryi ,,, :D

Who lied to you @ Ibti and Nuune?

Me speak Somali are you kidding me, me no speak nor understand Somali…my Somali is jaajab.com.

Yaree, stop spreading vicious rumours

nuune   

Malika, mornin to u, ehehe lol@goormaa ka baxee nuune stage, I am tryin to make myself joobano(young), so da name makes me feel younger :D

Ngonge, lool, war niyahow lets wait till she writes afkii suugaanta, I suspected CL long ago