Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

nuune   

The sky is clear and sunny, and ti is freezing, what da hell.

I am planing escape from the winter, after November Inshaa Allaah, longhaul somewhere, might come to Dubai for few days

Buuxo   

LOL Ibti, eat kibis.The pastry is so thin i guess,it melts in your mouth but not very filling.

Im already freaked out Ibti,im thinking about moving to somalia, building myself a neat lil place in Goobweeyne and farm crocodiles.

Sheh&Ibti you guys wanted to do something dangerous. How about Croc wrestling?

Ibtisam   

^^Dubia is so overrated, everyone and their dad goes there, seriously go somewhere else.

Loool @ Croc wrestling, I think I would be good at that :D

Hey how about me and you team up, you the nurse and I'll manage a clinic for you, women and children only. ;)

Buuxo   

^How noble Ibti.But that's no fun and there's no money in that. We got perfect location -Goobweeyne( where jubba river n indian ocean meet) Im sure there's croc eggs we can find.And we can export the meat n leather. you can be the CEO and Decide your own salary? :D What say you?

N.O.R.F   

On the plane back last week all the chavs were on board with their tattoos swigging beers like mad because it was free. Every 'Dave' and 'Maggie' seem to be out here at the moment.

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool, coz London is cold. Even I am looking out of this cold! shiid, it is freezing at night!

Loool Cabidiyo, Lool, if we were after money, Somalia is the last place one should head, croc or not. Come one, My idea is better, we get to traval the whole horn rather than stuck in Goobweeyne.

nuune   

lol@tourist business, JB within few months ayuu billinair ku noqon lahaa, in Somaliland Shiling ofcourse :D