Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Maalin wanaagsan ,,,,,,,, it is a great Saturday today. The sun i covered by light clouds and the weather is so Romantic ....

Waa maalintii la isku dhegi jiray ,, :D

roobleh   

Waa niyow ilaa aad albaabkan soo garaacdo kahor ma quraac doonatid miyaa? Maad bushka xabad laxooxa oo kulul iyo beer u raadsatid.

roobleh   

Waa runtaa oo adiga beerkaa kuu nafaqo badan. Waa kugu adagtahay muqumadda calaalinteedu.

JB, yaanuu haarataag ku dillin ee bahasha dhin.

i quit eating laxoox...u know why..i was attending a wedding in the late 1999, i woke up in the morning went to kitchen to get some coffee. there was this gal making laxoox...i dont what came over me...i grabbed her behind..she looked me with a such scary look... but she didnt say word and she was holding this big old gaado....i left the kitchen and never wanna eat laxoox no more...the smell of it just makes go crazyy!! true story.

maya...the ony time i use to get laxoox is when a xalimoo jumps out of my bed, wakes me up and rewards me with tall plate of laxoox for my hardwork ... so its was de ja vous feeling that i had no control over it... no judge will convict me on that! it was mind over matter...lol

with current crop of xalimoos, breakfast is at mcdonalds...they dont know how to make it.... have u seen a white laxoox! what the hell is that..wacky :confused: