Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^I hope you know that when you are teaching, your students also post on random sites, wondering what on earth is this dude on about.

N.O.R.F   

bal warama

had a nice meal. now falling asleep

Ngonge, big game tonight and you know where I will watch it,,,,,,,,,,,

nuune   

Ibti, cuz they were playin very weak team oo hooligan fans leh, best of game is tonight, dont miss the Pools

NGONGE   

The useless building mangement have not yet fixed the communal dish and therefore I can't get my Arabic channels back just yet. I may actually have to go to Tayo and watch it there. Not looking forward to that at all (have you watched football in a Somali maqaaxi?).

ps

Warya nuune, what is plane crash in Somalia? Kolay adaa garan laha (ha biqin waxba kuu ma saadinayo ninyaho). Habrta xun riyaada ku jirtay ban doonaya en aan ku so noqdo oo wajiga kaga tufu kilmada. Wallahi wale cara ega haysa, ka waran! :D

that was the most boring lecture i had to seat thru ever - i nearly felt asleep - it wasn't so much about the content of the subject that i found boring - the teacher was walking dead with no sense of humor.

i learned nothing in that lesson. what waste of time.

nuune   

Ngonge loooooool, I actually watch Discovery Wings every night for programmes like Air Crash Investigation, and Seconds From Disaster, last night this plane after one minute take off from Chicako airport, the engine came out, all 270 died, dat was yrs back

Marka kama naxo waxyaalahaas niyahow

war habarta iska daa, I bet iney caawa space craft kugu soo weerari :D

een plane crash, dono wot that in Somali, maybe qarax dayuurad :D