Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ How boring. What's worse, CL also refuses to say why it's an awful day. Women!

JB,

One apple shiisha (it's a sunny day dee). One glass of fresh orange juice and a..err..eeen..erm..(whispers)..fool sandwich. :D

NGONGE   

^^ If shiisha is on offer I never say no. I think I'm becoming like one of those old Egyptian men. :D

Faheema, I'm very curious now. Stop being a cow and do tell (in PM if you have to). Don't leave us hanging like this. I reckon even JB will come if there was a wedding. icon_razz.gif

nuune   

lol@wedding, so Ngonge, waxaad Faheema u qarineysaa iney tahay kuwa bislaadey miyaa, waa lagu fahmey sxb

Am sure Faheema will answer to that :D

NGONGE   

^^ Hore o bisleed, saaxib. Sheekdo hada waxay maraysa mid middi sita ma la kulantay? Kuwi hore wada badow bay ahaayiin, cidiyo dhaadheer bay doonayan en ay wax ku booban :D

She refuses to tell us but we already decided that she's getting married. MABROOK. smile.gif

nuune   

loool@Ngonge

Mabruuk indeed then, horteeda nuur, gadaasheeda nuur, boqol wardi soo akhriya, faataxa

Check that out, we've passed the 1000th page! Yoohooo.

Here's another milestone, I'A: I may finally be able to clear my credit card balance in full!!!! Woohooo.

Here's to being in the black again!!! Yaahaaa!

And here's a couple more exclamation marks just for the hell of it!!