Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^So you, presumably, balance the lazy-arses and low IQ-ers - the best of both worlds.
:D

Macawiis time here.

I have to work for a few hours today just cause I was holding hands and covering for others who took untimely time off on Friday. The plan today was to re-do CV and apply for jobs abroad.

Going to be in this chair most of the day. :mad:

it is 3:30pm here and i have an exam at the Uni at 4pm ......... not sure if i have to work or read for the exam. I forgot what i read last night ,, :D

Johnny B   

Morning JB,

Typical fluffy student you are, where have you been all year, haven't you been taking notes, hints, lecture-filter-nuggets and asking the 1 million dollar question of ' professor, where exactly you think one should put the weight on'?

Oh well, who am i kidding, you're not from Borama, are you?

Baluug   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Cut them off niyow ,,,, they're too long
:D

LOL :D Norf didn't fail to disappoint when he told me he was "average" height for a Somali, and I told him that means he's around 6'4". I spent my time with him in London looking up all the time :D Anyways, I had a good weekend, kinda unproductive though, but lots of quality time with the kids, which is always great. I also discovered something new, downloading complete discographies from Bittorrent. I now have in my computer every album Snoop Dogg has ever done :D and I'm now deleting old files from my computer in order to make space for more music. Think it's time for a bigger hard drive....

looooooool ,,, Morning sxb.

I'm from everywhere ,, from Lasanod to Borama, from Badhan to Lawya'addo and from Zeila to Ceelaayo. Now you can choose from where ,,,

Feedh oo weliba laadna u raaci ,,,,

It is almost 1pm here ,, gaajo.com but few minutes before the lunch time ,,, hehe

I have a Beer Geel here and i'm waiting for some Sabaayad ,, that should be a good lunch then.

Johnny B   

^Ibti ofcourse. icon_razz.gif

last time she was the last person i talked to, mid baan caayay ooku idhi Bra-gagu wu midab xun yahay ( Bra = BH , Rajabeeto, koshali,celiye, side, haye ) :D