Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Eid, what Eid. Worked long hours right through and picked up a cold. Boo. Who wants to party with this weekend? Where's Ibts? She can have me for a night. smile.gif

Malika - lets analyse your post.

first: i am not an Arab - Soooooooomaaaaali baan ahay :D nevertheless; thanks for your greeting and sabaxa nuur to you.

second: look at disparaty between the greeting for me and the one for the islaanta cuqdadda leh

:D i am jealous, i tell you.

Abtigiis   

Ciid wanaagsan to all of you KenTan Somali's. CL, this is not an insult. It means happy EID.

Smiles at Malika, wondering where she was for the Ciid!

Edit

welcome back Sayid. Hope things are fine with you and your family. Hope you won't take this a deliberate khashifaad! Ama in suuqa lagaa xidhayo.

Malika   

Sayid,

Indeed Somali baatahay, hitaa salaanta qadii meysiid without qayloo iyo buuq.. icon_razz.gif

CL,she is much better Alhamdulillah!

Abtigiis,I spent most of Eid at home, entertaining..I even missed my usual bariis radiis this year. smile.gif

Abtigiis iyo Tolka -LOOOOOOOOOOOL, miyaadan ogeyn in Illahay ii furay suuqa, xataa afar ibsankaro, haddii aan awoodo. :D marka yaa iga xidhi kara?

Edit: Malika - thank you - it first time you gave me my due regard - indeed i am SOOMAALI and arrogantly proud to admit it icon_razz.gif

Now how is one who has cuqdad be better than me - the ultimate Soomaali, who hasn't got ounce of cuqdad?? :cool:

Malika   

^Lets give him the benefit of the doubt,the slip of tongue or fingers on the keyboard.. smile.gif , he knows he can be hang for that thought here on SOL..[ibsaankaroo aa? :mad: @ Sayid]

^^^^^^^^^^^^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D:D

haye Enuune - have you got one that i ceejin kadha?

otherwise la tag your empty threats

*wonders if Malika is the one to do it*

Cuqdadlay - i know three surads that can undo any voodo that you do icon_razz.gif

nuune   

Sayid adaan kuu naxayey voodooyahow, and already Malika ayaaba cunhaa kugu dhagtey, saad iskaga fujin laheyd adey kuu taal.

^^^one word sxb: Car! (for those of you who are af soomaali challenged - the word does NOT mean automobile) that dancing baby understands what i am talking about :D

Malika   

^I shall leave you to those whom have mastered the art of castration of a 'bull'.. :D

CL,haa ubixiin waxaasi..it's just young khalaf didnt understand the enchantments and sophistication of sijui women, hence his uncle being captivated by the sheer elegance of it all! smile.gif