Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Cara.   

^So you'll let her eat cake?

Hello trollers. Hope everyone is having a blast this Ciid. I hear Ibti's on TV climbing the London Eye.

I've been yawning so much today my jaw is starting to hurt.

NGONGE   

^^ Heavy molars, huh?

ps

If only Lily would stop stuffing herself and starts paying attention to your hidden insults there. icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

^^Food haters.

Anyway, I’ve done something really silly last night, I was trying to watch episode two of Heroes and downloading when I was forced to click OK on a message that wouldn’t allow me to close down. My laptop has a torjan/spyware virus now, any advice on what kind of anti-virus software I should buy?

NGONGE   

^^ Buy? What a rich lady you are. Try AVG Free. Or the best in the market (allegedly) Kaspersky Anti-Virus (they have a free version but buy the full version if you must). Hang on, let me find both for you.

Kaspersky

AVG Free

NGONGE   

Ten minutes to go. It's been a very long day today. :(

Edit:

By the way, Lily, Heroes Three starts tonight at 9.00 PM. You sure you'll have time to fix your pc? icon_razz.gif

I'll Sky Plus it because Liverpool are also playing tonight. :D

-Lily-   

I've managed to watch that one online. And if Liverpool is playing my brother will be hogging the TV anyway.

STOIC   

Eid mubarak everyone.Hope all you guys had a blast eid.As for me my eid was spent over a two hour biochemistry exam.Didn't even pray Eid.It's all good though, going out tonight with couple of hijabis/Muslimas in my class to Cheese Cake factory! ;)

Aaliyyah   

^^ Och @ biochem exam...hey bt at least you get to hang out with hijabis for a dinner party icon_razz.gif

I hope you guys all had a great time yesterday. Eid mubarak.