Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Norf, go to KL definitely; though I think there are better islands than Penang. Langkawi comes to mind...it should be alright for kids. I would have recommended Borneo otherwise. LoL.

I think there's a thread on Vietnam in General and one on India(don't do it lol) in Women. Other than that I've rambled on here & there.

Vietnam thread

took me back I tell ya! smile.gif

nuune   

Sheh, that is a classic thread indeed about Vietnam, how did I missed that bal, where was I on 2006, I think I was in Bhutan smile.gif

Thanks,

Taraawiix time appraoching, see you all

N.O.R.F   

Sheh, just read that thread again and I haven't changed my mind about Asia :D

Langkawi? Looks good but I would like to avoid going through too many airports. A drive to the coast will do. Any recommendations?

nuune   

lol@Mr Niikiyoow, xataa Ramadaanaa :D

Afro, Kheyr weeye huuno, waa laguu ladanyahay, ciida ma u diyaar garowdey.

Ngonge, I guess everyone is happy today, jamco jiif macaan ayaan oran jirney barigii hore, sheekadaas hada ma jirto

MZanzi   

Nuune aduunka EID aanba ugu jeclahay ilmo ilmo aanba iska dhigaa i spoil myself .. buufinkeega wa soo diyaarsaday iyo abiteey waliba lol

NGONGE   

I plan to make it up as I go alone. With any luck, the women will decide to get together and take their kids with them, leaving me free to visit a certain friend in Green Street and watch the Asians go mental. :D

Originally posted by Norf 1:

Sheh, just read that thread again and I haven't changed my mind about Asia
:D

Langkawi? Looks good but I would like to avoid going through too many airports. A drive to the coast will do. Any recommendations?

Hm, so why are you going to Malaysia? It's the Muslim thing isn't it? Johnny will be all over you. :D

Ok, no airports then.

West Coast

Pangkor Island. Takes a 2 hour drive or so apparently. KL to Lumut where you catch a ferry to the island.

Penang island

4 hours.

East Coast(better islands)

Cherating seems to be one that stuck in my mind. 3-4 hour drive. It's on the coast and has a good beach but there are islands off it as well.

Monsoon's something to think about- it's significant in the east but not so in the west. If it's reached the East Coast in December then you're better off heading west. Look it up.

In the west coeast, the rain never lasted long when I was there. Short bursts of hot, fat rain drops and then it clears to let you get on with it. Not like 'round these parts. :D

Cameron highlands sound quaint but not sure if it'll be your thing. The Grand Prix is in the Spring so you'll miss that(rubbing it in).

Might need jabs, malaria tabs. Don't take any drugs into the country. LoL. Death will follow.