Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^ugh. What is up with men? I was on my way to the mosque for Tarawih ie fast already broken?

Gosh. IQ levels diminish with hunger miyaa? smile.gif

As for Mr Lambeth, whatever. If I see you again(have you split?), I shall give you advice: quit.

NGONGE   

^^ I refer you to the rule book regarding the title of 'old man'. I'm not sure you qualify.

Sheh,

You're right. I knew I was feeling more tired that usual today. I am going to take the rest of the day off and go home to sleep. I shall go and inform my boss right now, or as soon as I have enough energy to get up. Ok, I'm gone.

Abtigiis   

Afro and +Faheema

Excited about nailing me down telling falsehood? You are wrong! Ever heard of Hal-qabsi? It was all that and stressing the point that it is not a fiction. Of course, I can tell a ficition both in Ramadaan and other times, as long as I don't claim they are true.

I have never lied in this forum, just for your information. When I say things that are abusrd, I either say it is hearsay, fiction or facts I observed. I catagorise the reliablit of it.

Coming back to the story, it was an issue I have to mediate as I said.

NGONGE   

I went to see him about taking the rest of the day off and he tricked me into helping him fix a spreadsheet! Still it's my reward. I am off now have a nice afternoon all. :D