Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Sayid, I don't like childish show of ceey isaad inaan yaar oo food leh. It puts me off. icon_razz.gif I like qac iyo baaf, lugu kaal teego, what is this weeks on end bickering?? So unmanly. Ama saxiibah oo istayah or sii fiic fight and may the best man win.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL - haye!!

with all the mixture of langugaes, you nearly had me there. stick to one - Somalish does not read well with you

having said that - you must realise the man who idolises the very commy man who came to the aid of enemy of the somalis is no match for the war hero like me the first somali nationalist and master of the somali race.

Ibtisam   

^^^You forgot to add that this said dude lives in his own little world somewhere in Lala land. Maskeen Doctor baad uu baahatehy baa.

Somalis can, will never have a master, No Sir. Everyone knows that and if you did not know, you better catch up quick or we'll leave you in Lala land for ever.

Ibtisam   

^^Indeed. You still at work??

I'm invoicing one of my bosses. I have officially worked for 45 hrs a week for the last three weeks. I am only going to invoice for 38hrs. I have taken out 7hrs for the time I spend on SOL and e-mail. I think it is fair..ish.

^LooL. It's good to be fair. I am not at work and I am not working(I can work from home too) but I had a phone appointment at 6pm and he hasn't rung. He has until 10 past after which I am off to see a man about a saanbuusa. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

LOOOL she, you got a man cooking your sanbuus, can you get him to drop some at my work place! smile.gif

Che Lol, It is Xaram to steal, even all those hrs we fast while we are suppose to be working is khiyaano.