Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

MZanzi   

waryee JB warninyoho baritana waa jicame ramadaakina wuu so dhawyahaye ..asxaabti maanto kale jilbaha loo laaaba qalam jalamna waa lo shidaa iyo darmuus shaaho cadees ah ..rag yaqaan matihid adiga

NGONGE   

I hate chips, Cara. In fact, I also hate chocolate, sweets and all the other junk that usual people have. Hmmm! I hate milk, beans, carrots, white bread, jam and ketchup!

Cara.   

Ngonge, I don't much care for chips either. But in the interest of tasteless foodstuff-based self-expression I would've gotten over my distaste.

As for the other stuff, have I got the perfect sandwich for you.

NGONGE   

I could write a whole essay on chips and how evil it is. The biggest thing I hate about it is the fact that it sticks to your molars. You spend hours trying to wrap your tongue round them and suck the darn thing out.

Malika   

Afternoon Trollers!

3 more days before am back to work,no luck in bumping to a super rich widower at the graveyard either,am forced to go back to work dragging my feet. smile.gif

Fabregas   

When i went to Somalia, they seemd to like mayo and jam sandwiche. Im sure jB knows what im talking about :D

calaykuma salaaan

Malika   

Jac,Lool,ilee saan baad maskiin uu tahay? Nin loo taliyaa baad weligaa eheed miyaa?

War iska joog,ee iska bashaal..Ibti,will be back Inshaallah soon. smile.gif

Wcs wr wb@ PG

Ms DD   

I was seriously considering buying chip, dripping with burger sauce. Nearest thing closer to heaven

Hello trolls

geeljire, depends where in Somalia but here in SL people like that Mayonise thing ,,, yukk

Malika, Maya waa inaan raadiyaa waa intoo wax ku dheceene. Ballantaanu lahayn baa wax walba ka weyn ,, ;)