Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^No I shall go, at the appointed date and time. After I have my party here and upset a few more people. :D did you guys here that JB is going too??

Ms DD much love, I will e-mail you a dose each day. Private service, how is that :D

Faheema it is not their bullying, I feel I am getting too old for this site. So many new things and ciyaal and stuff and nonsense, and I won't have time to waste now. redface.gif:D

Faheema.   

^You'll have More time to waste now...just give it couple of months.

NGONGE, LoL, it aint for the head...I am planning ahead :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Walaalo ha is ceebeen anaga ha na ceebeen ee odaygan NG iskaga hadh meel daran buu kaa ridayaaye.

I CC this to Ngonge. Waad aragtaa NG waxa lagugu sameeyay! Val ninkan saaxib baan nahay. Who said one shouldn't be a friend to mentally challenged people?

By the way, Sheh yay u hanjabaysaa tolow? If you don't want me to compose afareey aad SOL kaga cararto, behave! :D

JacayBaro- meeshi waa sahalo. Walac baa i qasaya. Kolba nafi kuma jirtee kaalay baa la ileeyahay! :D

NGONGE   

A&T,

Val has always been a backstabber. Don't trust a word she writes.

ps

Having read Ibti's words again, I really think that qamees-wearing-caseer-drinking-fish-and-chips-northerner has really upset her this time.

-Lily-   

Ngonge, I just might one day too, but I wont announce it, I'll just slip out and never post again.

Morning Nuune, I'm trying to reduce my anger/rage here.

Faheema.   

^ I just found out [via his calendar] a colleague lied through his teeth yesterday. Wait till he gets in this afternoon.

funny-dog-pictures-angry-look-dog.jpg

Abtigiis   

Sahalo JB. Walac baan ku idhi (if you understand what I mean). Riwaayad baa la iga dhigtayba. I will elabore to you in Luuqa.

Lily, waa arin iska hoose but thanks for the concern. Many thanks.

To everybody (notice)

I saw Ibti's comments some pages back about how she is incompareable to me when it comes to temper. I can say loudly even by my own standards, I fear Ibtisam. She is volatile, indeed. Seexteedu gal kuma jirto.

Waa dadka yidhaa when you say maxaad sheegtay? Maxaan sheegi lahaa!! :D