Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

^Blessed, is right.You seem like that new wifey who will yell at her husband for trucking mud over the Persian rug! :D

Ms DD   

lol@ stuck for ever

War waa maxani qofta..laf jaceyl ahba laguma abuurine..

Till do us apart are the one of the few things that makes me bawl

About the course, This is another one. Torch Bearers it is called.

Ibtisam   

But Ms DD it is so fake. You know they will get on your last nerves sooner or later. Why lie to yourself. :confused: I will happily say till we don't like each other anymore.

Till death does us apart is the ultimate prison. Emotional hostage, keys thrown away. :(

DD-You know- in moment of clarity, I do tell myself thanks God for Somali women. I hope you move on to greater things!!

Dominican chick walks by snapping Che out of his momentary lucid state :D :cool:

Ms DD   

Che

Sometimes I wonder to myself how easily men can be distracted.

Ibti..my raalliya days are over as you know but we cant give up on love..it is what keeps me going.

Ibtisam   

Lool MS DD very easily. :D

I never believed that madness so nothing to give on. I've seen people do all sort of stupi*dness and madness and then blame on "love" makes me waan throw shoes and oil at them.

First thing first…..walks up to MDD and slaps her. What do you mean by Love is Real? I have invested a lot in you I expect better I say.

Second dam 7 PG

Ibtisam   

Because I getting dizzy from going home at 11.30pm and coming back at 9.00am. Such wasted Journey and effort. All I go home for is sleep, and I could do that here in the creepy prayer room in the basement...Ok maybe not. I'm gonna go home... :(

when you finishing?