Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

looks like the old man is knocked out ! ! ! ,,, bal aaskiisa uun ii soo sheega markaa , :D

I didn't know CL is that powerful ,,, loool

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Somalido waxay ku maahmahdaXiin.

You are officially Somalinized. Now let Oodweyne baptize you with ciid gudood and caano geel.

Ibtisam   

How do normal people work after eating?? I tried not eating till 3.30-4.00pm, I tried eating light, I tried snacks. I'm try salad 2morrow. I still go on shut down mode after eating. :(

Ms DD   

^^ African waaxid. WHen their(our) belly is filled, they (we) tend to sleep.

I never meddle between man and his wife Ngone. But minyaro is where I draw the line.

NGONGE   

I just did the FB thing. I notice that I have a couple of people there that I don't know. Would it be rude to ask them who they are you think? :D

Edit:

Ms DD,

As long the line is some sort of a circle that you start drawing around me and CL.

Ibtisam   

^^^It just means you and Ngonge smile.gif

Ngonge! Loool ^^Just delet them and they will add you again if they like you enough, then you can ask, or just ask.

Che, why?? how does that help?

MS DD; lol I'm not full, I'm just tired after eating. :D I'm still African? Well at least you did not say Arab.

N.O.R.F   

NG, go to brother Cadaan's page. Most Somalis on his friends list are SOLers. Oh yeah, there is also the SOL group.

Malika   

Mke mdogo@CL.

I am experiencing a breakdown..lol,cant be bothered eating,now how do people living on their own survive,I mean have the motivation to cook for one!

NGONGE   

^^ And you use foul language too? I'm starting to have my doubts about you, woman. Everything is off. It's over. And as rudy would say in such a situation: don't cry for me angry tina.

Thank you, North. Now how do I go there again? :D