Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Abtigiis   

CL- you don't have to worry about the prospect. You would have been promoted to the a Moderator! I know you two get along very well.

Ngonge- I can't believe how coward you are. When the guy was given the red card, you almost immediately disappeared. And probably sent PM's to the big boss, singing Shaggy's "It wasn't me". Yacni, I am clean on this.

Ibtisam   

^^So are you going to post the story Ngonge iyo SOL?? If you get banned just come back as tolka, we'll know it is you. Marx will make a return soon as Marcus iyo Tolkis :D

Abtigiis   

Why is everyone predicting an imminent ban on me? Just because I haven't read the golden rules of SOl (seriously) doesn't mean I can't imagine what they look like. Especially, when there is no right for appeal or fair trail. I twice faced a military court. :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Ngonge, I finsihed typing few lines on a topic entitled "If NGONGE owned SOL". Shall I post it?

Go ahead :D

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

I twice faced a military court.
:D

LooL

hadaba isjir hadka inta laga arko adoo ganuunacayo daaqada laga tuurine

Abtigiis   

Ngonge, this is a prelude.

God Forbid, but imagine Ngonge owned this site. It would probably have looked like the le gazelle night club amid Arba-Minch’s stream waters with freaks as the sole inhabitants. Or like the Robinson Crusoe’s tiny world, it would have had a small group of ‘prophetic’ people who wouldn’t listen to the other side of the argument. Or like my neighbour, cabdiqadir dheere’s Majlis, who after inviting you to his house, dictated how many times you can go to the toilet with the insult “ Kaalay ila qayil baan ku idhiyee, ma suuli’ga iga buuxi baan kuugu yeedhay?”, he would have disenfranchised all those who he invited to the forum.

He would have convinced many with his exceptional skills to join in, at first. Then the drama would have begun.

Like that famous Muqaaxi of Cabdiwaaxid in Sayladda Xoolaha, who cooks bariis aan la cuni karin, and comes back to check on how much of it has moved every two hours, only to find it no one actually ordered anything. Then, he calls ka yar ee distida u haya, and tells him to bring haaf-bariis ah. That way, he finishes nearly all of the rice and in the evening he comes with a pen and an exercise book asking the boy to get ready for Xisaabtii maanta!

A fed-up boy told him, "Xissaab maxaya, Muqaaxida adi unbaa wax ka cunee. It is not open for the public."

Ngonge would have deleted all the stuff and nonsense threads Nomads posted, and there would have been no notification of who is banned and why? In the end, he would have remained the sole editor-in-chief, owner and commentator of the whole forum.