Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

chubacka   

b/c they r the only ones active this morning CL.

anyway morning to you too.(dnt want ya to feel left out)

ibz slept til 11, cnt do anymore, thats not healthy!

loooooooooooool ,,,,,

Edna Ismail once said that Somalilanders should tell everyone where they from and tell them at the same time and keep telling them. I think reer Burco applied the same principle to Burco.

hahahahaha ,, :D:D

Only 4 members of reer burco and the place is completely dominated ,,, how about if they are 8 ?? :D

Malika   

Ibti,I dont think you had an identity crisis my dear,something is going on...hayee,do spill the beans, you have found love[not family kind of] in Burco right?? icon_razz.gif

I know about how ya all are told to shout at the top of your lungs about SL,lakiin that sounds so "cult like" to me really! Are you sure its healthy? :D

Ibtisam   

JB then SOmaliaonline would be in danger of becoming Burcoonline.com! :D lol LSK would be thinking waar yaa daadkan naag qaabtah! :D Loool

Malika :D lol, well that too. I'm sure there are some nice Geel Jires in and around Burco :D I will go finishing there icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

JB She just said Down With Burco I've submitted her name to be added to the Burco haters, banned from enter, and Karbaash on sight.

Malika   

^Loooooooooooooool..walle quraan inaa kusaraa wayee,war anagaa wax aragnee..Ibti,now count how many times you have mentioned Burco just in the last few minutes!.. :D

I must go and see this joint,inshallah!

Ibti- dont worry i w/find you a nice non-Burco boy...soon you w/be singing a different tune...(*note must talk to malika+ MDD)

P.S old man's brother's has nothing on the lothario i have on mind.

Ibtisam   

Malika now you are just picking me on! You guys are talking about Burco that is the topic of convo, so what do you want me to speak about, China?? :confused: and why are you on Ibti & Burco watch and targeting me today?? Everyone else maaxaad uu qabqabsan weyed, check how many times everyone said Burco just in the last few minutes, even CL has mentioned it Seven times! Or is it coz I am black, sorry Burcawaaiid! :D

looooooooooooool@black ,,,, :D

Ibti, your love for Burco is visible just like CL loves her name and Malika is ,,, ehem ,,, forget it ,, :D

I really Miss Burco ,,beryahaa ma tegin ,, last time they didn't know what Macciato is ,,, :D

Malika   

Jac,Excuse me??? :mad:

Ibti,am not picking on you dear! Quite the contrary,indeed quite the contrary.. smile.gif

CL,when you off to the sunny place?