Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

You oldies are just hating.

Loool Geel Jire, I can't get you to help me with him, people will say he killed the guy so he can have the girl, I can't have that said about you :D

Lool Malika Are you in London?? Are you ocming down in your holiday??

:D fiican badan .. waa bashbash iyo barwaaqo iyo badhaadhe !

just a Q .. are lil snotty kids as much trouble as pimply-faced teenagers ?

Abtigiis   

CL

You can't say I am besiging you, and pretend you can get away with it. Where did I besigied you? I am in attack mood and won't let this go unpunished.

Ibtisam   

Loool @ GL, snotty kids become pimple faced teenagers nooh? :D Are you thinking of having kids?? :D

CL How are you?? I miss you, we don't talk like we use to anymore. I miss our days in women section. Now I feel like holding a funeral for that section. I remember when it was on fire! :D

Malika You could say hello you know... ME and Ms DD are waiting for our Affur from last Ramadan remember :D

Malika   

CL..Lol,the darn Kusband need to go walle,we cant afford Ibti going ga-ga over him..lol

Lol,Geel-jire equally the trouble,actually the snotty kids are worse!

Ibti,I came and return to my tuloow yesterday but will be coming back next week inshaallah!

A&T, your in a good mood maanta,yaa maxaa kusoo koodree?[is that spelling right?]

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

You oldies are just hating.

Loool Geel Jire, I can't get you to help me with him, people will say he killed the guy so he can have the girl, I can't have that said about you
:D

^ :D That is an opening I usually wouldnt let slide .. but i think its wise to keep my tongue today redface.gif

Malika   

^ Inshaallah, will do dear, I promised Ms DD to visit her shop too..So why not,when am there next weekend will drop you a line to meet me there..Deal?

Lord,time flies its already another ramadhan, Inshallah this year you shall come to experience my talents in the kitchen..Heh.

ps.Geel-jire is a man dear!..anything is an open line.. :D:D

Ibtisam   

^^^Including killing a kusband! Shiiiid.. "I thought he was different!. or at least more discreet.. :D

Yes send me a line the day before so I can fit you into my super busy Schedule! Not :D lol Bring your daughter.

AT & T- Am I bovvered though?

Malika- you can say that.

Ibti- misd you 2 and yes woman section is a shameful corner bombarded by the stupidh’ threads. They should close it down; seriously it’s degrading to woman kind.

- I won’t put henna until I get a kusband? I am looking for a wife? (I actually admire the sheer audacity of this man but why woman’s corner why not faraax corner) Shameful

Malika   

Ibti,

Insha'allah,will do just that!

LOL@being different,am sure Geel_Jire is different,he is a decent brother,Mashaallah!

LOL@CL

Ibtisam   

^^^how do you know what he his? I'm not so sure anymore, he wants to kill my kusband so I can be his minyaaro...not even minweny you know! :mad: :D lol I mean killing for a minyara is just so wrong! :D lol

@CL Come on, don't you remember when you was 16?? You was not so cynical and wanted to wait to meet your kusband before having a chocolate bar or trying a massage. I remember you bombarding me with such madness and me laughing. Come on... :D Ok Ok :D lol

P.s. That guy looking for a wife is now married to a SOL girl. The nikaar was yesterday, I was invited.