Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

-Lily-   

^^Eating toast smile.gif , not fast or anything, just felt like an effort...

I'm technically 'working'. You?

yeah, working. I can get on with some work as my Inbox is quiet so far. There are days I easily receive a hundred emails. My typing speed has increased dramatically in the last weeks. I need a hand massage- ever had your hands massaged; it's very comforting. Hungry but can't be bothered.

-Lily-   

Aren't hand massages a bit too intimate? The most delicious thing is a face massage… if you’re still awake that is when the massage is over.

Off topic, do black ppl need sunscreen?

too intimate? Not to me. Very soothing. You ought to try it. Face massage does not really do anything other than clear my face up.

And, yes, they do.

Ibtisam   

I've been up since 7am. I got to travel for free today[something wrong with my Oystar]. I've already been to East Ham, made a stop at Upton Park, to north London to West London and now to at uni. I love when you do so many things you've been meaning to do for so long and it is only 12.20pm :D I'm in a good mood too. I don't think I've been in a good mood for a while so it feels great. Health is something you don't appreciate till you get ill.

I also figured out my results and now I don't feel like such retard anymore. smile.gif

Hello people, what is happening.

Popped out to grab me some sushi got distracted with all the sales frenzy /final clearance notice, now I have sushi+ 2 pairs of shoes and a bag…dam it all.

Hello ibti.

^multi-tasking. I like it.

Ibts, apparently the entire underground system could not deal pay as you Oyster cards this morn. I'm having an efficient day too; I dread next week, I've sent off several emails starting projects off. Monday will be lots of WHY NOW? Not enough time, no money, no resource, find another solution, blame him, go away emails coming back at me. Lovely. I will need to make sure I have a stupendous weekend.

Ibtisam   

Ngonge I went to bed at 3.00am.

CL thats why I don't walk thorough th shops anymore, spending money I don't have. Take the back roads dear. All those clearance/ final posters will make you depressed or buy all sorts of things you really don't need.

Sheherazad. Loool So monday you will be mad as ....* In which case put yout feet up today and have a perfect weekend. Who cares if monday goes wrong eh. :D

They Oyster system is crazy, when it is not over charging you it is not workings...