Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Paragon   

^She, aan si raxmadi ku dheehan tahay, kuna ladhan tahay, kuna qasan tahay kuu weeydiiye, berigaagi hore maxaad ahaan jirtay? I shudder to ponder. The way you are treating Ibti makes want to accept her minyaro application smile.gif .

Ibtisam   

^^^Ok wat does it mean??

Paragon: :eek: What application. What kind of lie is that??? You wish... :rolleyes: Don't drag my name around like that, I'd rather stick/ be dragged with SHE and stalk her for the rest of my life than a Minyaaro...

Xiin What on earth baad qaariin? speak your mind! I Don't sleep. :D

Ibts, I know it's the night shift on Troll Corner what with all the gender cosiness etc but please do not encourage a discusion on dhiiq or biiqi or whatever it was. It will lower the tone.

Ibti,

Biqi = fear

You see I am looking out for you. In Somali language vowels may change the meaning of the word.

You welcome.

Ibtisam   

She: I'm not, don't even know what it is, he was insisting to tell me, so I thought I'd let him get it off his chest...

Duc: :rolleyes: read in context would you, clearly that is NOT what I was asking Xiin. SHiiid. Nin waalan. Acudubililah.

he's gone and done it. Ibts, he's looking out for you so look out. P, war naga daa. Pretending to know what that means so you won't start looking out for me and typing out a rude dictionary.

Ibtisam   

I don't like this side of the SOL boys...makes me wanna beat them silly witha broom stick.

oh second thought, Duc will probably find a way to enjoy it with his one track mind...so would paragon...so would...oh never mind. redface.gif

Paragon   

Ibti, Ibti, what will I enjoy? I am not following you dear?

Haneefah,

Oo yaa naga fiyoow? Ma adinka? Boloh boloh!