Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

Jac,

Well,the am sick as a dog attitude has earned me the afternoon off work..Whoaa!, now I can catch up with soap opera's and SOL with clear conscious.. :D

LOL,OZ dont worry am wearing a mask! icon_razz.gif

STOIC   

Now that JB is in full action I don't have to safe this corner, with its sicking pleading look, every other day when it sinks to the bottom.I don't have to shove a fistful of magnets down this baby's diapers everytime

Morning trolls....

Ms DD   

I have a question:

If you accept a gift from someone, what does it imply to that person?

NGONGE   

^^ It was an open goal. :D

ps

Depends on the person giving you the gift really. Was it male and was he making eyes at you? ;)

Ms DD   

Been out of the game for a while. Dont know what is what.

Jac

Are somali blokes in Somalia that naive or iinocent? I think I might give somalia a visit now.

Malika   

Sabax Kheyr Stoic!

Ms DD, it all depends with whom the gift is from..

Now do tell, if its a female or a male.If its a male is he a relative or a potential seducer..lol

Ibtisam   

MS DD never accept a gift frm a guy... unless you are related to them or there is something wrong with them icon_razz.gif

Depends on why they gave you the gift and how they gave it and your relationship with them.

NGONGE   

Don't listen to Ibti, Ms DD. Accept all the gift you can get. They're free and they don't oblige you in anyway.

STOIC   

If I’m a guy who has an interest in you and you accept my gift then upon your acceptance of my gift I expect a satisfactory result.I might stammer evasively, but I’ll have this unfolding picture of how things will turn out for the line of communication is open now. This acceptance will give me a clue, or a track of control on the way!

Ms DD   

yaahuuu stoic!

That is what I am afraid of. Besides, in my mind, I always think that human beings want something in return for their troubles.