Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ That can be fixed nowadays, saaxib. Tell us about the bit under your shirt, do you skip a beat or two?

STOIC   

Ngonge,I don’t skip any beat at all I need to do is gaze lecherously at her thighs……Warya you gonna get me banned here...

PS Sorry I had to go grab a coffee from the coffe machine downstairs...

Ibtisam   

Stoic; it is obvious you don't spend too much time with Somalis, nothing is "off limit" for you, waaxad doontiid ayad kaa haadesha! lol icon_razz.gif

STOIC   

^^^Eyaheee haiceebeen niin adhab iyo sharaaf leeh baan ahaay.Intaassi kawaaraan welii waan iscelinyaaa

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Malika:

Oz,sasa niambie na miye, wewe ni nani..
:D

That looks like the gurglings of a baby with a bad case of colic. Does it really have a proper meaning?

STOIC   

^^Athiggu afkaa miyaad igaxigtaa.I hate to brag, but I wish you knew whom I have same lineage with in Somaliland.People like Moge and what was the famous poet in Somaliland name? The blood will drain from their cheeks if these legends hear that inaankothi baat afkaa kuistacmareysaa....They must be sitting mute in their boredorm right now wondering what happen to their people (I'm guessing they are dead now)

Ibtisam   

^^^I know who you are related to, because I know a relative of yours, who qarxiis you :D but never the less, I think they will be mad as hell at how you've abused they language which they used to compose beautifully! :D lol

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by Malika:

Oz,sasa niambie na miye, wewe ni nani..
:D

That looks like the gurglings of a baby with a bad case of colic. Does it really have a proper meaning?
Actually she is saying Stoic is Whoopi look alike smile.gif

Cheers