Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Oz   

^^ Visit Down-under :D

by the time you reach here your long weekend would be over LOL

Trollers hello there.

Oz   

Ibti, undercover? Sorry, but I am not as an active member as you. In other words, an addict. :D I normally post in the sports section, come on Chelsea!

Oz   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^I know who u are now. :rolleyes:

When you off to enjoy yourself?

Exactly my point. Hence: your quick to reply. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Did not realise it was a game. It is a public forum, some times I post a lot, other times I go AWOL. Did you want to me to seek your permission each time I feel the urge to post? miise Faarah aya laagu heesta? Yeah I post more than you, you joined a few months before me and I have 5000+ posts more than you. SO what??

I really don't get people who only ever post once in a blue moon to complain that someone else posts too much. :confused: Are you worried that there won't be space for your own posts? Or are you just sick, annoyed and tired of seeing their name when you check the site? Or is it because you see more of their opinions and therefore find more reasons to dislike that screen name compared to one who hardly ever posts? Or do you think the person has not realised that they post a lot and you are trying to give them heads up?? or are you worried thet do not have life and is trying to help them? :confused:

Malika   

^LOL..cute!, Hi!

I am stuck indoor waiting for the gas man to come fix my boiler,when they say 10- they do mean 10 to whenever!.. :mad:

STOIC   

^^I read Ibti's comment and thought of breaking the ice in a striking way that attracts attention away from bullying OZ .Hope that calms Ibti down ;)

Malika   

^Your so nice,I hope too!..

She is right though,I dont remember being told how much one can post here when I joined..,But why care if someone else spends alot of their time here?

Reminicing with babyface;

smile.gif

STOIC   

I get my daily optical illusion here, sort of a philter. Please if you are underage or a religious sort of guy don’t click on this link; this will corrupt you morally. I respect this site rules and I don’t want to break IT.

BABES

Oz   

^^ Malika :D Sina shida na mtu wowote nilikua nataka ajuwe mie ni nani, Sasa lakini anani nijua.

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Did not realise it was a game. It is a public forum, some times I post a lot, other times I go AWOL. Did you want to me to seek your permission each time I feel the urge to post? miise Faarah aya laagu heesta? Yeah I post more than you, you joined a few months before me and I have 5000+ posts more than you. SO what??

I really don't get people who only ever post once in a blue moon to complain that someone else posts too much. :confused:

The football season is over which is why I am here, in the general section. Those who come here once in a blue moon, really says it all compared to those who are here most of the time. Anyways you are taking it too serious. I meant no harm. Have you read NGONGE's signature? Are you familiar with it? Read it and take it onboard. ;)

Are you worried that there won't be space for your own posts? Or are you just sick, annoyed and tired of seeing their name when you check the site? Or is it because you see more of their opinions and therefore find more reasons to dislike that screen name compared to one who hardly ever posts? Or do you think the person has not realised that they post a lot and you are trying to give them heads up?? or are you worried thet do not have life and is trying to help them? :confused:

Load of rubbish.

Bow Bow Moving on swiftly! ( as alex from uk Bigbrother would say ) :D

STOIC   

Ibti, I CAN NOT for the very life of my Somali dignity feel anything inside my under-shorts for a white girl when reality hits the fan.It is just an illusion Ibti.Just that… ;)