Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

Is it me or the new kids on the block aglow and enchant with religious doctrine. The fact that they sound religious the suspended lonesome creature I’m might learn few things from them. Just don't glare accusingly and belligerently at me when you find the stuff that I post here, otherwise, we will be good friends.

Ibtisam   

Lol^^^The Muslim take over. Who knows we may have the Islam section spill over to the general section now, with all these new Mashallah's.

Malika   

LOL..Stoic,I think am going to join the "you know where",when the full take over comes to place here! :D

chubacka   

Morning ppl of the world....wot a sticky an muggy day.

<<<< in desperate need of a holiday....can you guys sponser me on a trip to Marrakesh?

I promise i will take lots of pictures smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^Six week in Marrakesh? What you need to do is organise one of those Somali 'welcome to London' parties. But you'll have to call it 'Have a nice holiday' or something. Collar someone's living room and invite the ladies round. Ask them to pay 20 pounds each and make sure you supply them with enough sambusa, cakes and xalow.

I bet you'll make enough to throw in a couple of days in Vegas. :D

Malika   

Ngonge,

Thanks,that is a great idea, I have access to the school hall,a Somali musician.A Somali womens party.Voila!! ...am sorted for summer holiday wallahi!..

ps.Ngonge,for that bright idea I shall order you couple of mardhuufs at Xaji Salaaxs mafrish near you.

Ibtisam   

^^^^ :( sorry, drink lots of water.

Ngonge: Not a bad idea, fundraising to benefit to treat yourself! I would never have thought, in fact that is why I hate them volunteer positions where you have to raise some funds, like VSO. Talk about cheeky, you want to give up a year of my life, and make a charity case out of myself in order to go! :mad:

I've lost my voice and my throat is killing me- but it is not a flu :confused: ...don't even know why, last time I screamed it was Mandela's concert, did not speak much yesterday, I was listening and typing. :confused:

NGONGE   

North,

No idea. I think it's some Swiss team but can't remember the name. It will be live on Five. Heh.

Ibti,

Don't feel sorry for him. He gets to go home everytime that thing breaks down.

I feel sorry for you though, you obviously been gossiping all of yesterday in your own mind.

Malika,

Send me a couple of sambusas and we'll call it quits. ;)

N.O.R.F   

Just as I was about to shut down WALLA! We have electricity and ACs are working again. I could have done with an afternoon nap :mad:

Ibtisam   

Ibti,

Don't feel sorry for him. He gets to go home everytime that thing breaks down.

I feel sorry for you though, you obviously been gossiping all of yesterday
in your own mind.

Looooooooooooooooooool you mean there is a such thing as gossiping in your own head! hahaha, I've not lost my marbles yet! icon_razz.gif

Loool I take back my :( face for you! you get to go home and you was complianing!

N.O.R.F   

Everyone was scrabbling to book their end of year holidays this morning. Bal xagee baan tagaa over one week/long weekend? SL sounds good,,,,,,,

N.O.R.F   

No thanks. London is off the cards. Its too miserable with little to do (sorry folks but that’s true). One week means a short 3-4 hour trip with the family and SL is perfect. Malaysia will have to wait,,,,,,