Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^YOu know 5 Somali's?? Now I'm impressed!! :D wow yes please do.

Age group: 17-29 or 30-55. Sending money back [regularly or randomly] or contributing to developmental projects or has relatives back home but does not send money. You already have the link?

Ibtisam   

Ngonge thanks, if they all respond, I am going to get my friend to bring you back real shisha filling from Syria in August :D

North [what is with the new name, a new identity Arab Burcaawi?] Ngonge has started sending money to support Riyaals campaign. icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

^^I doubt he would do that unless he gets the ambassador to UK position promised to him the typical opportunist he is :D

Name change? This is my real name (apart from the missing first name).

NGONGE   

^^ Little do you know. I'm now with Mr Kadim, mate ;)

Mr Kadim is the solution for your problem solving, by serious and secrecy work. Quick and honest, I succeed where all others have failed. You will succeed your marriage, you will have passionate love story, and did you split: you lover will come back to you. Do you want to fall in love? Do you want somebody to fall in love with you? I can do it. I will protect your job; bring back luck into your life; you will succeed your exams and tests.

Are you bewitched, I will relieve you. My supernatural powers will solve your problems even from distance by telepathy and extrasensory perception. From clairvoyants' line of descent, my work is serious and you will notice the results after a week.

Working hours: everyday from 8.00 am to 9.00pm - speaks French & English

Paragon   

^And why would I, in my right state of mind, want to be invited to a Budh-fighting convention. I know what's good for me lady icon_razz.gif .

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge,, you've lost me saxib :confused:

Originally posted by Paragon:

What's this? A reer Burco convention?
:D

Paragon, you're welcome to join us ;)

NGONGE   

North,

You mess with me and I'll set Mr Kadim on you, saaxib. Remember, his supernatural powers will solve your problems even from distance by telepathy and extrasensory perception... :D