Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Malika- PM me with the address…

Che-getting shukansi Tips from Archie’s?

Archi Bunker....LooooooooL. I like the guy but no. My mentors usually have wife , mistress, girlfriend, and few other things on the side. He is just stuck with one not that there's anything wrong with that :D

Abtigiis   

Ngonge

Waryaa, Admin'ka la xidhiidh. xabbad fariin ah yaa taal. Ha ka dul dhaqaaqin sidii gabdhii hore ee kolkaad tidhaa Boostadda ayey warqadi kuu taala, ninka boostada haysta shaaha u keeni jirey ee odhan jiray "bal ii eeg inay warqadi ii taal"!!!

Just for the record, when the beeees roamed around me, angry I unsettled the hive, I remembered IFRAAX. When this boy gave me a nasty tackle in a football match, she didn't hurled insults like yours did here!

After a week, the boy came and complained to me: " Iga qabso waryaa saaxiibadaa. Anoo xafaddooda ag marayay shaly biyo wasaq ah igu saydhaye!" :D:D:D

Istaaqfurullahi!!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^So hauling milk from Sheffield to NGONGE's home is true then. He was little ticked you weren't on time.

Sheffield???

STOIC   

^^^Leave AT&T alone.He can visit here whenever he feels like he want to get away from SOLer's abrasive grip on his every word.I have the recuring fear that you putting him in a hole.....

PS AT&T I have no clue of your last post?

Abtigiis   

Stoic

Thanks for the support. Most grateful. What I told Ngonge is that in those golden days, I too had Ifraax who splashed dirty-water on the boy who tackled me hard while in football contest! I digressed, just a bit too nostalgic!

STOIC   

What I told Ngonge is that in those golden days, I too had Ifraax who splashed with dirty-water on the boy who tackled me hard while in football contest! I digressed, just a bit too nostalgic!

Don't worry soon or later them girls will embrace your swagger :D

PS In the modern slang swagger means someone with confidence......

Abtigiis   

Whatever swagger(confidence) that was in me was shattered by the bilstering attacks last week. It will take time to recover. But, that confidence is still in place in the fields of Politics and Poetry. It is this cursed General section which gives the false impression everything 'general' can be discussed. Sorry, I have been ranting too much.

On the positive side, things are moving very well in the real life. Cyber-life is, afterall, an appendix. :D