Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Paragon   

Serenity, their pride gets in the way. You cannot teach a proud individual. Humility is needed to withstand my harsh tutoring. Anyway there's no big problem. Just getting rid of the 'th' and the extra 'a'. And a little shaabuug to smoothen the lesson smile.gif .

NGONGE, I guess so! But before adding them, adaaba iskeenay ninyow! Adiga iyo 'i' iyo 'ee' maxaa idin kala haysta horta? Idinkuu goroda isugu jira ayaa war iyo wacaaloba iigu dambeysayye? :D

JB, thats very kind of you, but we have a huge family down there - picture mum's two sisters with total of 20 kids + her other half bros and sis which are innumerable! And thats just from her side, aabo dhiniciisa'na waa a whole different clan.

Dadkey si fiican u soo kala baranayaan, which should be great... 'cause we have been isolated for far too long. smile.gif

Serenity, that is good then. Markay soo noqonayaan baan xalwad kuugu soo dhiibi IA :D

I bet if I sent Paragon my poem, he'll take me off this list of shame.

Which Version ?? :D