Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Old man- :rolleyes: it takes one to know one Mr Pepé Le Pew.

Mambos stoic.

Malika, come on. It’s fashionable to trot around with a man half your age. Modern woman should aspire to be cougar’s you know

NGONGE   

^^ Rolling her eyes and trying to praise me all at the same time. Confused smelly students. Tut tut.

STOIC   

^^Ngonge, don't worry she is enthralled by you just look instructively at the rolled eyes...

CL...Waan Kusalamaay walalo..No more Swahili as I sharpen my Somali :D

NGONGE   

^^ She will not understand a word you say (not because your Somali is bad, but because hers is not born yet). :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Try the village in Hammersmith, they have a cute waiter (about a year ago). :D But the service still sucks. 25mins to get the bill!, then we had to walk up to the till and stood there, till they did it. I took 8 non-Somali people there. Never again, unless you have all the time in the world.

Good service and Somali restaurants waa no no. Bad/slow service is part of the somali experience. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I don't think they have a women section :confused:

And if they do, you would have to die 10 death before going in there. redface.gif CL don't listen to north, you can send your brother there to bring you take away or something, but never, ever, go there yourself and certainly not for lunch! :eek:

Hello JB:

BTW JB, WHo is the SL health minister?

Ibti- thanks but no thanks. Been there & done than and never again. I repeat never.

Unless am mistaken North, that place is dingy and small with loads of busy bodies i.e. Somalis men standing outside/some even sleeping near by. I am terrified to walk pass it let alone go inside. btw Isn’t it a male only restaurant?

Anywhere else? smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^No Why should I??

Maybe inside, that is if you make it inside in one piece. :rolleyes: I could not even think of going anywhere near it, maybe if I dressed as man or something redface.gif oh lord, that place gives me nightmares.

CL lol okay then. Have you tried the one in North London Ocean? Again the service was slow, but that was 2years ago.

CL just cook for them.!

Thanks JB.