Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Well since I am now unemployed and the sun is back mashallah, I shall do inshallah. Shaaqo ayaan kaa digaan. They may never want to return to ya! icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

^^Says the man who makes East london his first stop after landing. There is no home like East London and my bangali family! So much love and things to do. smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

LoL

I came out of the station (don't want to say which one) and the first thing I encountered was a drunk Somali guy shouting at a bunch of what looked like students who were taking the piss, betting shops and people drinking outside pubs :rolleyes:

Then I went to East Ham :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

For the first time in ages, I slept, and slept some more, whole 8hours for two nights in a row
smile.gif
Wow feels goooooooooooooood
:D

Do you not usually sleep well? It's recommended to get something like 7-8 hours of sleep a day. As for me, I must still be jet-lagged because I've been getting up after 2 hours to use the bathroom...

Ibtisam   

Who ever recommended that shaaqolaan baa heese. Who on earth gets time to sleep 8hrs every night! I sleep 4-6 hrs normally. 8hrs waan kibriyah. :D Glade to hear you got back safely smile.gif

North lol

Baluug   

^You need to lighten your workload then. I may be a fat ba*stard with a horrible smoking habit, but at least I get 8 hours of sleep a day, so I guess I'm not completely careless about my health.

Thanks as well, Ibti.

Ibtisam   

^^^Malika, someone is picking me up for dinner and walk, but they are late by 10mins! tempted to go back into my PJs!

How are your weddings??

Loool @caadaan

Baluug   

Good morning, Malika. It's still only 11 am here. :D

Ibti, late by 10 minutes? That's it? Your friend must not be Somali then. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^They are not, I never meet somali's unless I tell them three hours earlier than the time I want them. I hate to be kept waiting! Somali's is still on African time, hrs behind. :cool:

Malika   

waaw @the time difference,we are about to retire for the day, you guys is only just starting..

Ibti,I have probably eaten food that I would have eaten a whole week yesterday..I like Zanzibari weddings they do know how to cater..Masha'allah.

The Somali one is tonight,so I have made sure I have eaten my basto and hilib,just in case I dont even get nibbles..Lol

The dinner and a walk sounds perfect for this kind of weather! enjoy!!