Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

The strangest thing happened today. I spotted a Somali beggar I have never meet one before so when I spotted a skinny faraax with a cup seriously my heart melted (that never happens) I walked past him and continued with my journey. But for some reason I could not sit in my desk and pretend I didn’t see him, so I got out again went to the local Tesco bought him some food etc a full bag may I just add…went up to him and placed it near him. To my surprise instead of saying thank you he got angry and started cursing me literally in Somali/English/Arabic he then threw the bag at me and had the audacity to tell me did I ask for food? I want MONEY….

Malika   

^Morning CL & Jac!

You should have told him if he wants money he needs to get his skinny backside off the street pavements and work for it..the sheer audacity!!

loooooooool ,,,, poor CL ,,, you should've taken that bag and eat all the food in front of him then continue with your journey :D

That is how Somalis begg ,,,,,,, they just want money and that is it.

Morning Malika ,,,

Some beggers here specially those from Ethiopia and other regions ,, they beg during the day then send the money through Dahabshiil in the afternoon.

It happens my dear ,,,, human being is weird sometimes.

I remember this American guy they said he is a Millionnaire and still begging on the streets ,,, that is how he became a millionnaire, when interviewed he said he has more income by begging than doing a business. :D

Malika   

So What have I been missing here??..Lol.

Am so looking forward to half term next week..whoa!

Oz   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

The strangest thing happened today. I spotted a Somali beggar I have never meet one before so when I spotted a skinny faraax with a cup seriously my heart melted (that never happens) I walked past him and continued with my journey. But for some reason I could not sit in my desk and pretend I didn’t see him, so I got out again went to the local Tesco bought him some food etc a full bag may I just add…went up to him and placed it near him. To my surprise instead of saying thank you he got angry and started cursing me literally in Somali/English/Arabic he then threw the bag at me and had the audacity to tell me did I ask for food? I want MONEY….

haha. how ironic! the guy wanted money for dope.

Malika   

Lol..CL, I can just imagine the madness this wedding Jac organised was!!

Jac, hayee this is wifey number ?

OZ,I believe the whole nation would be on a stand still tonight! Interesting though the champion league is played in Russia, hortaa do the russians participate in these games..I have never heard of a russian team.. :confused: [i know spoken like a true not so interested in football female..Lol]