Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

JB I don't get the point of partying, everything in life has a purpose. What is the purpose of a party if you are not 1) an alcoholic 2) A serial womanizer 3) Shaqolaan.com 4)A drug addict 5) Did I mention Shaqoolaan.

Only legitimate reason to ever host or even attend a party is a wedding party, even that needs to be limited, you cannot be attending a wedding every weekend! :D

P.S. Toolow maybe I should have a graduation party anigunah? :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

Geel_Jire; Hello, how is it going? I resent you calling me a troll champion, I'm not even around much these days! :D

Cara.   

Ibti, as a drunken serial womanizer who is currently free of work-related encumbrances, I take exception to your words. Meet me at dawn at Hyde Park with your best pistol.

And bring a second pistol, I sold mine at a pawnshop to pay for my party duds.

Ibtisam   

^^^Cara that message only applies to JB and people in Hargisa, it does not apply to the rest of us icon_razz.gif I know something, which leads me to saying that which I said. JB is aware of those reasons, so I won't qarxis.

P.s. Waaban kaa baqanayah lady; pistol, hyde park, dawn, lordy :cool:

Cara.   

You mean you've never been in a duel!? Whatever else do you do in London? Next you'll be saying you don't ride around in horse-drawn carriages!

duelLN.GIF

Ibtisam   

^^^Sorry I don't, but don't judge London on what I do, I am a recent qaxoonti. Ask a real Londoner and they will tell you. Better still when you get here, you can join them, we'll get Marcus to help you around :D

N.O.R.F   

It a nice day up north,,, I may just stay up here and forget rainy old non-english speaking London,,,,,

NGONGE   

^^ Heh! A man living in a swamp is calling London rainy. :D

Glad to see you got to flood city in one piece.

N.O.R.F   

LoL

Every bus journey every train journey over the past weekend in London I almost learnt how to speak Polish!

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

JB I don't get the point of partying, everything in life has a purpose. What is the purpose of a party if you are not 1) an alcoholic 2) A serial womanizer 3) Shaqolaan.com 4)A drug addict 5) Did I mention Shaqoolaan.

Only legitimate reason to ever host or even attend a party is a wedding party, even that needs to be limited, you cannot be attending a wedding every weekend!
:D

P.S. Toolow maybe I should have a graduation party anigunah? :rolleyes:
icon_razz.gif

loooooooooooooool ,,, i'm not any of those you listed and still partying ,,, how about that ??

Good morning humans ,,, it is Monday and i'm still on Holiday ,,, yes ,,,, finally didn't go any of those parites and decided to go home and watch some movies ,,,,,,,,,,,, way bateen so i couldn not decide which one to go.