Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

18th May ,,,,,,,,,,,,, the day for Celebrations ,,,,,, too damn hot that i can hardly breathe ,,,,, I lost the count of how many parties are on tonite ,,,,, too many i tell ya ,,,,

Ibtisam   

That is strange, I could swear all the SL parties happened yesterday. Maybe they got confused in London and hosted them all a day early :D I did not even notice, I think my whole family was sleeping this year. Let me hang a flag out of the window baal. :D

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ,,,, believe me i saw today a SL flag flying over a donkey ,,, :D

I wish i had my camera with me at the time ,,,

Ibtisam   

The little somali kid from Sweden Mustafa Mohammed came third just now in the BUPA Great MAnchester run, he was so good but started to fade in the end. With the UK Mo Farah running on the 26th London 10K, lets see what he can do!

Go on somalis

Ibtisam   

At least Jiirku businesskisa ayo yaqaan, which is more than I can say for some people. Why do you need a party to show your support. In any case with the current problems you just might jinxs things.