Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^Nope she deleted it, along with your number and everything else. You no longer exist :D and she was mad as hell!! In fact if i was you, I would be very afraid, she might arrange for people to jump you while you are following her directions :D Haha lol

She I don't think I need to remind you of his crimes, so I won't dig it up, we don't need anymore people to read that :( Oh lord it was so bad!

Ngonge you were out of order but I don't like holding grudges. Your story said more about you than me. Having said that IF YOU EVER DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL GET YOUR FATHER AND MINE INVOLVED.

I know where to find you.

Malika   

Hello folks!

Someone jinxed me yesterday,am not feeling good today!...must throw salt around myself later! :D

Malika   

^LOL..to cleanse the evil eye,astagfirullah!

I would have pulled a sickie this morning,but thought let me reserve that for when am trully ill,but coming to the end of the day I wish I did..

NGONGE   

sheherazade

Are you pulling my leg? You were not really upset, were you? REALLY? I don't understand how and why but I really really apologise.

ps

Don't get my father and yours involved. Those two will probably try to marry us off, silly. Hmmmm!

Ibtisam   

^^^I think you are seeing things dear icon_razz.gif I did not say anything. lol miyaad iska kee deex aagrateh? :D:D so rude!

P.s. If I did not fear getting your brother as an apology for your rudeness, I too would bring my father! :D

NGONGE   

^^ We're giving you your freedom for the time being but soon, we shall knock on your family's door and demand to have you back. They can't possibly refuse. icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Oh yes they will, considering the rumours we've been hearing about your camp! icon_razz.gif I mean my family love their girls more than their geel!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

sheherazade

Are you pulling my leg? You were not really upset, were you? REALLY? I don't understand how and why but I really really apologise.

ps

Don't get my father and yours involved. Those two will probably try to marry us off, silly. Hmmmm!

is that how you got hitched to your wife? Wrote a story about her? I don't think I can bear being in a room with our fathers; it's not ear-drum friendly. ;)