Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^^You are not approachable ; you are a bit snobbish! That's what Che uu kuu qariyey.

ps: 5 guys? are you counting me, ibti? I am harmless old man, dont you know that?

Ibtisam   

I'm going now. Troll corner with 5 guys is not nice. I feel like I'm being bullied and laughed at. :cool:

Bye.

Ibtisam   

Cheers Che; nice to know :cool:

Xiin: I don't know, waan wareer, all four corners baa laa iga yimi. Now I know how Geel Jire felt when me, Malika and Cara cornered him the other night! No guy is harmless, old or young. :D

Geel_jire: don't make me dig up prove for ya. :cool:

^ :D loooooool ... so you see y i had to sneak out before xabad igu dhicin like i said that time fulay or smart take ur pick :D

Ibtisam   

But but, we were nice to you, haad waad ee xoogsheekatin!! in a different language. Don't worry, each one of you waan idinka gooiniyah one day. I'm going to look for each of you adigo by yourself without your buddies. Baal waa nika waax iska ceeliyah then! :D Every dog has his day... icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^What kind of revision is this girl?..

Summer is tough walle,am so tired but will have to wait for ishaa,then wake up in 4 hours for fajr..alxamdulillah!

Ibtisam   

IS this your idea of coming to my aid yaa Malika.

Revision; I'm multi-tasking, more like just waiting for Ishaa so I can sleep. I don't go back to sleep after fajar, thats when I do most of my revision. By maghrib I can't do anymore coz I'm so tired. lol So I take it easy by doing just a little bit.

Cara.   
Che, Tell Ibti (alright, and me) what that means. It can't be any worse than what Ducaysane is implying...

8 pages in one day ,,,,,,,,

I knew this will happen when Ibti and CL are on at the same time ,,,, the best trollers ever , anigana way iga daran yihiin ,,, :D

Good morning ,,,,,,,,, it is a great day and the situation here is a bit tense ,,, i mean politically ,,,, but all is good.

Yeah, i think he is already there ......

last day of the week here ,,, and it is a really long weekend ,,,, 4 days including the lovely 18th May ,, :D