Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^They are no mighty, small and pearl like smile.gif

Malika :confused: :eek: ^^^ You did not??? :D lol aduunyo xaalee

^Divorced online....LoooooooooL...Who introduced to SOL anyway...LoooooooooL@blown doll. He is not that kind guy.

Stoic... I feel for you Saaxib, Almost waa naadiye Cl to find out where she is.

lol@ mental image of you walking around knocking doors asking for teeth collection. That’s priceless; I can’t even imagine how you start that conversation please run it by me.

p.s good luck dear, I don’t think looking at peoples mouths everyday is something I cant stomach but it’s a much needed profession and why not I guess.

Ibti go and wash your fingers with DETOL, am shocked…..and did you forget about my phobia of Somali dentist? They one I ran by you couple of months ago…HELLO NO darling

ps I have just noticed the mini conv between malika and che, am I missing something? Malika the confessional booth is waiting for you confess my child.

STOIC   

Ngonge, tell them that we have a developing budding dentist who will be gentle.Every cell inside me is convinced that CL woun't let me poke her mouth so Ibti hush.Don't worry CL though I'd lapped you up if you ever visit my practice (In future) :D

PS The IT blockage of image is failing me.I had a perfect picture of a budding dentist for you ;)

NGONGE   

^^ Don't fall for CL's fake kibir, saaxib. I bet she'll be drippling all over your dentist's chair, and that's even before you qualified.