Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

once he is at the houmus he is gone ,, you should know that ,, :D

Been raining the whole afternoon today ,, still kinda raining ,, can't sit in this freaking office anymore ,, gotta go out and see the beautiful weather ,,,,,,

N.O.R.F   

NG, who is that first poet and where is he from? Is there an audio?

nearly there nearly there,,,,,,

NGONGE   

^^ The first and last are the same person. An Iraqi by the name of Ahmed Matar. Great poet (lives/lived in London). Here is an audio from Youtube:

Link

N.O.R.F   

cheers govna

I repeat, the Arabic language comes out on top in poetry. Just wish I could understand more of it :(

-Lily-   

I'm just watching a family wedding in Baldwyene, huge party, interesting to see uncles I've never met in my life. The woman are ridicously beautiful, what did they drink? Some serious mixed niko though, what happened to the wadaado? I thought parties were banned ha ha ha

^No one could change Somali way of doing things. Even Wadaadka waa kutuuranaa. And yes Beledweyne chicks are seriously hot-so is buulo Burte, Jalalaqsi,chicks-ok I'm thinking of certain tribe...LooooooooL

Good morning human beings ..............

I was dreaming last night ,, i was in Djibouti with some other friends. I think i'm gonna go to that place.

Ibtisam   

Hey Lily, how are you. I had one on monday. got another on friday, so just starting to do some research and make revision notes. Inshallah Khyir. Soon I'll be finished; Roll on 27th May.