Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ I'm in a good mood today and like the sight of those bikini-wearing girls in Hyde Park earlier, I shall not let you spoil my mood. How do by the way?

It is going to rain in probably few minutes here ,,,,,, I love when it is raining during the evening coz i will have a good excuse not to go for my classes ,,,,, :D

STOIC   

This is hilarrious clip from Saturday Nightlive.Hillary nomination wilted on the debacle surrounding her refusal to admit a defeat.Obama looks a sure bet to win the nomination.Here is a little comedy ;)I have no Ethical Standard

PS Waves at Valenteenah.....

NGONGE   

If Obama ever becomes president he's going to break many fickle hearts. I seriously hope he does not.

STOIC   

Ngonge,Hopefully they will encapsulate their feelings ;) . I know where you stand with the man; I’m waiting for the day you will give the man the credit he deserves everyday as the intrigue to his nomination deepens more and more. Obama sure spell a life of unparallel new opportunity for American of all walks of life in the midst of encrusted tradition of racism.

NGONGE   

^^ I admire the feelings of his fans but can't trust the man at all. He shall let you down. Mark my words.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Cadaan:

North, you're gonna be a busy man, innit? Wedding on Saturday, showing around the white guy on the Sunday.....You're lucky then that it's a long weekend cuz you're just not gonna be able to sit down. And this is supposed to be a vacation LOL
:D

Saxib, if I wanted rest and relaxation I would have gone home (the other home). I just hope you're up for walking around London, jumping on and off trains/buses/boats.

Aaliya, thats just the way things are. I'm away from everyone so they all automatically assume I'm aware of who is getting married and when. I recently realised my aunt got married three whole months after the wedding!

^ That's actually one of the things am worried will happen once I relocate; everyone will forget to inform me of important stuff!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I'm in a good mood today and like the sight of those bikini-wearing girls in Hyde Park earlier, I shall not let you spoil my mood. How do by the way?

I would have thought such a sight would enhance your mood rather than spoil it?

I'm well, thanks. How are you keeping? Have you exchanged Edgeware Rd for Hyde Park? Surely, not?

Hi STOIC! :D

Ibtisam   

Thanks Val and Aaliyah smile.gif

Speaking of hide park, what on earth are those women who wear bikini in the park thinking?? :eek: It is a park! there is a skinny one in red bikini for the last week on the Marbalarch side of the park. Everytime I go there it makes me wanna beat her! :mad:

^ I can't be sure, but they are probably looking to sunbathe. It's cheaper than going on holiday, right?

I've been going to Regent's Park after work, and I've seen plenty of bare-chested blokes but not many bikinis.

I would hate for the good weather to end - it's been so lovely.