Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

dhalinyaradu sowtaa neef qabatowday maaha ,, :D ... waar niyow caanaha caano geel baan ka cabbaa marmarna caano Nido waan yara qooshtaa ,,, lakin meesha waxbaa ka dhacay ,, :D

Buuxo, adiga ex-rated by kaaga dhegtay dee ,, Naaso hadaad maqasho doesn't mean ex-rated ,,, we have rag halkan SOL jooga oo xiniinyo la yidhaa,,, are they ex-rated as well ?? ,, :D

Hello ibti ,,,, long time no see ,,,

why do you want to quit the work you've just started bal ??? ,,, aniga igu soo wareeji ,, :D

Ibtisam   

So many reasons:

1) I've become more racist, since I started working here; I hate American's and Eastern Europeans.

2) I've never see such bunch of money motivated, power hungry individuals. I don't want to end up like some of the people I work with, all they talk about is money, money and more money, commission and bonus.

3) I don’t want to my interaction with humans to be via video conference and e-mails/ telephones all day, everyday.

4) I hate starting work at 8!!! It is not normal, and because of the ****** American time difference, they expect me to wait for them or be checking my e-mails after I finish work. I want a 9-5 I can forget about when I walk out of the door.

I can keep going. :(

How you doing?? where is that report, and thanks for the list of jobs, all in Somalia :D

finalised the draft but sent it to other person to proof-read and waiting for her comments as well. We're late to print it but hopefully do it before the end of the month. I can send u this one if you want.

Ohh ,,, those are not serious reasons dee ,, it is like that almost everywhere and you should always distance yourself from them and try not to be like them. I know you guys have a lot of choices but that wouldn't make me resign from the job.

Buuxo   

Ibti, i dont know why i was laughing ,when i said hi but that was meant to be waji farax.

Awww...i did too.Honestly.Hope all is well.

Ibtisam   

YEah send me the draft please. And then the real copy smile.gif

hmmm, I want to go back in the development sector JB, not the financial sector.

Buuxo :D lol I was thinking you was just happy today. How is life.

Buuxo   

Ibit,im actually not,im stressed to the max.and the odd thing is, i laugh too much when i shouldnt be :(

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

So many reasons:

1) I've become more racist, since I started working here; I hate American's and Eastern Europeans.

2) I've never see such bunch of money motivated, power hungry individuals. I don't want to end up like some of the people I work with, all they talk about is money, money and more money, commission and bonus.

3) I don’t want to my interaction with humans to be via video conference and e-mails/ telephones all day, everyday.

4) I hate starting work at 8!!! It is not normal, and because of the ****** American time difference, they expect me to wait for them or be checking my e-mails after I finish work. I want a 9-5 I can forget about when I walk out of the door.

I can keep going.
:(

How you doing?? where is that report, and thanks for the list of jobs, all in Somalia
:D

I share 1 with you but i gotta disagree with 3 how else can i attend a meeting in a macawiis ?

ps: Buuxo u'r joking right ? ... you haven't heard the name of the 'twin peaks' near hargeisa in somali :confused:

you know buuxo, isniino, mako waa magacyada dumarkii hore i had this mental image of islaan wadankii ku soo gubatay oo dhulka si fiican u kala taqana :D

Buuxo   

^looooool, I might be islaan dhulkii ku gubatay oo laakiin buulkeed ka bixin.Truely ma maqlin.

naasohablod.JPG

^ here they are :D and it their actual name buuraha 'naaso hablood' or the twin mountains of hargeisa

EDIT: I see JB beat me to it :D