Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

wlc Afro

lol@CL ......... some friends and relatives feel slighted if i don't use 'abaayo' and others look at me probably thinking to themselves

*how presumptuous* since there is not pleasing everybody i resort to the 'Lowest common denominator' that which may not be palatable to everybody yet offends nobody.

and besides it does sound better than walaal

Malika   

Lol..CL,Jac wilka sotaa shakii geliseen[sorry afsomali],now he will think I had an ulterior motives with my Aboowe..Lol :D

Ibti,one has just to appear confident,ambitious and can bluf well,that all they sometimes want to hear.

ps..am out,a begining of two weeks holiday! so hadaa halkaan iguu argtaan 24/7 hailaa yabinaa.. :D:D

-Lily-   

Stop taking piss out of the sweet language you punks.

That aside who died & who is alive?

I have perfected the art of bluffing, as in not lying but organising complex jargon in good sentence structures to appear well knowledgeable, interviews are easy.

^ :D shaki ......... shaki ima galin they were just surprised at your good mood. tolow maxay ogyihiin ....... inaad qof xanaaq badan tahay ?

-Lily-   

Ibti, it's about inticipating their silly questions and having an equally more ridicules answer prepared for them.

I was only ever totally thrown once in an inteview smile.gif

Ibtisam   

Lily I've never had a proper interview for a job before, all the jobs I got was thorough referrals and contacts, so even those which I had interviews, it was more of following procedures/ policy, so we’d sit in the interview room and have a laugh or talk about random things.

What did they ask you that threw you off your track?

Malika lucky you!! Lol, go on a holiday!

Abayoo nooh, I like you nooh, alla how I hate those 2 words

Afric- mamboz sis

Lily –are you contemplating a life insurance on us dear?

Ibti- lol

GJ- am shocked

Malika- well put the 2 weeks in good use makes me some mandazi and vitumbua plz

ibi i have conducted interviews recently but i only get to ask the technical questions....... my colleagues enjoy playing cat and mouse with the interviewees..... some very weird questions that have nothing to do with the job.

i still do them once in a while but i usually meet the people after they have been abused by HR and as long as they know their stuff their favorite colors or the childhood stores do not concern me

-Lily-   

Ibti, it was about a poem by Keats, La Belle Dame Sans Merci, that I read ages ago in uni. The man was just trying to put me on the spot.

CL, now there is a novel idea smile.gif

Malika   

CL,I will be re decorating my house,plant some flowers in the garden a total homebody ayaa iskaa digii this two weeks,no travelling for me.You just make your way to my place,you will have chapati,mandazi,katlesi,vitumbua,mdizi za nazi etc etc cooked for you.

GJ,am a regular mother theresa,xanaaq isnt something I recognise..Jac iyo CL yenee nawaliin aboowe.

Mother Theresa my foot @ malika, yes dear am coming all that for mwah( you must loffe me)ithe countryside here i come

Lily- Now now no self respecting insurance company will insure these animals (referring to the other trollers) there worthless/high risk…so dear get another plan

Mdd- Wlc