-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

Of course I mind!

Morrocan? Closed doors? Shisha?

I didn't request a dungeon!

So much for your help :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

@ North Waar iiliin aanaga waaxaa aaragni. :rolleyes: Dude you wanted Humous, they do humous there, and unless you want to sit outside in the cold/rain with Caadaan and Ngonge I suggest accept my offer.

North, the girl who took me told me the guy we were meeting was Shica and that he said it was a Shica hang-out. What do I know? They were middle-aged, Arab, card playing, talking about shurta. I was happy eavesdropping. Except for the shisha which I can't handle. It was unashamed, that place. Ngonge is hyperventilating at the thought..

Oi, North the girl is doing you a favour, shisha indoors is a no-no remember. That she won't be there is a favour too. Mwahaha.

Ngonge, it's on the opposite side of the road to Sherlock Holmes hotel. That's all I can remember. I just followed. smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Cold and rain in May? I certainly hope hope not.

Shisha won't be on the cards.

Sheh, meelaha Ngonge baa fadhiista translating his boredom stories,,,

Good night all

Ibtisam   

Sweet dreams north. I'n sure once you are here, we'll figure something out and yes I assure you that it will rain!

Londoners 2morrow is the hottest day of the year...so far... they say

U have forgotten, haven't you? About the rain I mean. Hehe. Are you and Cadaan going to be here at the same time?

Me too, good night. Dhabarkaa i jabey. Bring on Pilates tomorrow, last time I heard noises coming from my spine I ain't never heard before.

Ibtisam   

^^^Too much time in Arab land mad him forget.

Sheh, it is still early :D I use to like Pilates, but then I did a painful thing which requires you to roll yourself like a ball. I could not move for a week after. :(

Ms DD   

Heedhe ma saxeetaan? I can understand the singletons (i.e shukaansi bey ku jiraan baan filayaa), but what are the married folks doing here iminka? Orodoo ka dhawow xubigaada, hanoo feejignaanine smile.gif