Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

£500? Thats madness.

ps where is the best Lebanese/Syrian eateries in London? Can't go a few days without humous :cool:

Ibtisam   

North: That was a special link as well. Normal black market rates are as high as £2000! lol

Humous :rolleyes: I'm sure you will end up in the usual crappy ones in Queens way or Edgeware Road. :D Along with the rest of UK Somali male.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^^ I hate going to games. The idiotic fans are a distraction.
:D

ps

Sheh, cheer up darling.

hug.gif

A hug from Mickey Jay? You DO know how to freak a woman out. I am quite cheered up. Had a productive day despite the loss. Oh, well it'll be quicker when I repeat it.

N.O.R.F   

Aha! Queensway it is. The place was nice before all the faraxs decided Arab food and shisha was cool.

She, how did you lose your work?

I did absolutely nothing today. Getting called into surprise meetings is getting silly now. It took up 5 hours!. Then I decided to surf all day.

Ibtisam   

Well now you cannot walk from Queensway to Bays water with seeing the whole UK somali population. If you need to see your old friends. Don't bother calling them, just walk there on sat/ friday :D :rolleyes:

5hrs WHAT?? Maaxee iidin sheekiayen??

She *waves

isn't Baker street another hot spot? You sure sounded addicted North. I think I was logged on for so long, lovingly working away- in a zone-that it had enough and logged me out without my knowing. I think. I have not heard back from them but it'll be something along those lines I'm sure.

NGONGE   

^^ Tell me about it. Anyway, Ibti is wrong. That place is actually full of Asians and Somali GIRLS. If you want to avoid them, go to Royal Oak.

Ibti, my bad. All Turks look the same to me. :D

N.O.R.F   

She, I am addicted.

Ibti, Bayswater was the xaafad of my first ever project. Ideal location for a spot masri food for lunch :cool:

I think i will treat you all to a spot of Arab delights (along with Cadaan) in the summer. Hadeenaadan iga xishoonayn :D

Ibtisam   

Ngonge Royal Oak is a day light robbery! lol I aint been Queensway or Edgeware for about two years. Back then it was full of farax. Things may have changed, the Asians sure are taking over many places.

All Turks look alike...tell the truth, you though she is a girl, I can pull a bag over her eyes :D lol

North redface.gif

ahaaaa! U have got to invite me- so long as there's no shisha involved. I got taken to a den the other day- underground, smokey- apparently it's a Shica joint. Bare bone furnishings, cobwebs and lots of men talking about the police in Arabic. I slurped mint tea trying to listen to the conversation around MY table but the men playing cards had far better tales to tell. It was like out of a book. I'll give you directions. LoL.

[edit]I was talking to Ibs but you'll do too North since u're offering[/edit]

^LOL, let me see if I can dig up a map. I was expecting Shicas from the sub-continent(that's whom we were meeting) so I was surprised to hear the Arabs. Lebanese..

Ibtisam   

North I cannot make it but I can arrange a beautiful restaurant for you guys. He will close the place for you guys at no extra cost, so that you can have indoor shisha. However food is Moroccan, do you mind?