Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Baluug   

I always get paid for my OT, that's why I like getting paid by the hour.

P.S. My My arrangements for my London trip are getting along, saxib.

I lost all the work I was doing for the last intense hour. I came in here to swear in Somali cause nothing else wil do!

^ looooooool , i have gotten a couple of those before not fun

there is this one lady that when she blows it is a terrifying experience ;) .......... most likely not there fault but sorry to hear anyway

^somebody's taking the fall for this, believe you me! Yeah, I know somebody like that, she's getting too old for spontaneous explosions so tries to laugh through gritted teeth now. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Liverpool will win the champion's league. Have you seen Arsenal's attack? That Nicolas Bentder has the first touch of a rapist. The cup is ours, my dear. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^My dear, the ball hardly left your side of the pitch. Naagta dee. You have jokes my friend.

Have you seen Liverpool defend?? and yes I have seen them attack.

Lool @ touch of rapist.

P.s. I'm glade Chelsea lost. :D

NGONGE   

^^ That was to be expected. Liverpool were playing away from home. But what did Arsenal do with all that posession? ;)

Arsenal were as wasteful as Roma last night. A team that can't make use of all that control does not deserve to progress.

ps

Of course you realise we beat Chelsea's conqurers by eight goals the last time we played them. Bring on Barca in the final. :D

N.O.R.F   

^^Lets get past Arsenal first!

ps I would have gone to the game if I was in London ya Ngonge. Call yourself a fan?? ey? ey?

ps Chelsea will be going out thanks to a goal by a former Sheffield Utd player :D

Ibtisam   

Talking about who deserve's what in football is silly atheer. :rolleyes: I mean really.

Arsenal performs well under pressure. Next time we meet, there will be more at stake.

Freaky eaters: Addicted to pasta is on. I think I'm addicted to pasta too. :eek:

P.s. IT was not eight goals!!! lol :D

North I got offered a ticket for today for £500! Of course I told them no redface.gif Would you have paid that much to go??