Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

I'm falling asleep after the late night watching the game. Coffee isnt working. Cake isnt working. Chocolate isnt working. Wudu isnt working. Bal maxaa la sameen?

Ibtisam   

£20 each child!, I can see somali population increasing in the next few years. :D It will be a new business..or rather investment. Just watching the budget. All those lazy as*s people on benefits will be bullied, examined and sent to work. Thank god for that.

Increase tax relief for investment in small business is good news I guess, as well as the helping women get on the ladder. His immigration comment is taking the biscuit. 7yrs!!! :mad:

-Lily-   

Lacking inspiration today :(

Does anyone watch the BBC2 'White Season'? Last night's 'The Poles Are Coming!'? was quiet sad. To work from dawn (6 am) till dusk, bending over vegetables all day for £7 an hour, six days a week is very sad. At the same time you have to really admire the dedication and determination of the Poles to improve their lifes. I wonder if the some of the Somalis receiving Income Support would ever take up such jobs?

Oh how I pity those of you who work 9-5! Slaving away all day. I will never work 9-5 again. It restricts my personal ambition. If I am not the boss, I am not interested.