Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Baluug   

I heard that a lot of UAEers like to go to Oman because its a lot more laid back and peaceful than the stresses of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.

Ibtisam   

I'm scared to leave my house today. I've been sitting here for last hour debating. The tree outside my window is in trouble with the wind. :( I might have tie bricks to my ankles and hold onto my hijab with dear life. :( Wish me luck. :D

Fellow Londoners good luck.

NGONGE   

^^ It's not as bad as you make it sound. Just a bit of wind and rain! Actually, looking out of my window now, it's all nice and calm. The sun is out too!

Lol Ibti, the ****** wind actually woke me up seriously it was making all sorts of sounds and the rain laterally smashing through the window. Going outside was even worse, I was fighting with my umbrella, seriously how do you maintain your composure with this winds is beyond me. But surprise surprise outside looks good now, calm not so windy sun is out now so make a run for it Ibti.

Morning everyone…

chubacka   

I gave up trying to fight wid my umbrella an jst walked throught the rain.

feel for them poor ppl dwn the coast. bwt wots happening wid them US elections? Has Obama won?

chubacka   

Oi! Can we please have the audacity to hope! :mad:

He honestly might be and wouldn't that jst be amazing. I dnt understand why that blond woman would damage the image of her own fellow democrate though when she knows that could work against him in the future.

Ibtisam   

A journey that normally takes 20minutes took me over an hour. Now I have to head back to London. Don't bother with Umbrella, it will only break and you will just end up being wet anyway.