Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika i have known that man for 5yrs there is no commission for you, and what were you planning anyway? You know you have a bad track record of match making?

Ibtisam   

^^^You don't sound too pleased with him!! :D

Malika, Are you sure you would match any guy with CL, she has man eating tendencies...well at least she pretends to, although under all this CL there is a sweet heart. :D Sorry to ruin your cover CL :D

Ibti stop spreading rumours about me, I am not nice neither am I kind am actually a horrid individual…

PS am not saying am unhappy abt him, actually he is a good person in every sense of the word….we just have ideological differences actually come to think of it Ibti I think you and him make perfect couple what say you..

NGONGE   

^^ Ibti is already engaged to my younger brother. Go look for someone else to throw your leftovers at, woman.

Ibtisam   

CL:

Loool. You know what is strange & funny, everyone has someone that they think I will make a perfect couple with, even online!. WHat is wrong with you people! :D

CL we are very similar, so if he is no good for you, then he will be even more loss with me. :D I feel sorry for this poor brother that is being tossed around, firstly by Malika, and now you.

Ngonge: Suuqa haa igaa xiidin, I have fan's on this site :Dredface.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Lool everyone gets mad. lol I'm not always cheerful you know.

Loool WHy @ stoic??

I'm full of questions maata lol :D