Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

^^LOL SUCH LEIR Y DOES WTH AND LOL F3ATURA SO MUCH IF IT SI A HON3ST TRANSLATION!1111 LOL LOL

that is the translation of what you've just said Ibti ,,,,,,,, :D

It is getting more fun ,,, i decided to translate this whole news:

MOGADISHU MARCH 4 (REUTERS) - HUNDR3DS OF RESIEDNTS OF A RAMOTA 2WN IN SOUTHERN SOMALIA STAEGD AN ANTI-M3RICAN DEMONSTRATION ON TUASDAY AFT3R DA UNIETD STAETS LAUNCHED AN ARE STRIEK AGANEST A KNOWN AL QA3DA TERORIST THERE

TH3!!!1!1! WTF 2WN OF DOBLEY WAS HIT BY TWO MISIELS ON MONDAY IN DA FOURTH US!1111 OMG WTF STRIEK IN 14 MONTHS AGANEST SOMALIA WHERA WASHNG2N SAYS LOCAL ISLMISTS R SHELT3RNG WANT3D AL QAADA L3AEDRS

DAMONSTRA2RS!1!1! LOL IN DA SMAL 2WN ON DA SOMALI-K3NYAN BORD3R **** 60 PEOPLE 2K PART

W3!!1!1! WTF LOL DONT WANT TEH M3RICANS B/C TH3Y R AGANEST OUR RELIGION AND CULTURE!11!!! WTF LOL DOWN WIT MERICA SHOUTED MOM3D DEQ ONE OF DA PROTASTERS

DISTRICT!!11! COMISIONER ALI HUSEIN NUR 2LD REUTERS BY TELAPHONE SINCE DA MERICAN GOV3RNM3NT ADMIT3D BOMBNG OUR 2WN WHARE P3OPL3 AND LIEVS2K WERE KILAD AND PROPERTEIS DMAEGD IT MUST PAY COMP3NSATION

THE!!111 AXACT 2L FROM MONDAYS ATAK WAS UNCLEAR!1!!1 NUR **** ON MONDAY TAHT SIX PEOPL3 W3R3 KILED BUT A LOCAL RESIEDNT FATUMA OMAR **** ON TU3SDAY TAHT ONLEY FOUR WERE WOUNDED

RESIEDNTS!11!!!! WTF LOL OF DOBLEY **** THAY BLEIVED DA MISIELS WERE TARGETNG S3NIOR ISLMIST LEAEDRS METNG NEARBY

!!!!11.

:D:D

-Lily-   

Someone should really come up with a more uplifting office drink than coffee, something more stronger preferably...

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Someone should really come up with a more uplifting office drink than coffee, something more stronger preferably...

Have you tried Red Bull? Or better yet,if you are that sleepy,have you tried Working? icon_razz.gif

-Lily-   

LoL@ sleepy, my brain is fried & my eyes hurt & you're talking of sleep. Take your own advice! icon_razz.gif

I am working, patiently waiting for the flurry of angry e-mails.

On a day like this chocolate would be do wonders

Originally posted by -Lily-:

LoL@ sleepy, my brain is fried & my eyes hurt & you're talking of sleep. Take your own advice!
icon_razz.gif

I am working, patiently waiting for the flurry of angry e-mails.

On a day like this chocolate would be do wonders

Maskiin,Hah. Are you over worked? Well, Chocolate wont do nothing for you now,except make you all jumpy...

I aint doing jack & my inbox is like a deserted island smile.gif