Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Any advice on how to stop headaches?

Last time I saw Ngonge, he was having serious discussion on transexuals.

JAc: Do you earn dollars? If so, you must be sought after smile.gif Especially with your travels lately. The salman Khan of Somaliland eh?

Malika   

^Have you not seen his photo on fb,the guy is a posser man!..Lol@Salman Khan of SL..heh.

Have a cup of tea,that tends to work for me[teaholic]when I have a headache...

Ms DD   

This fb, I really dont know how it works. I cant get into ibti's fb and cant even see Jac's pic. Let me check itba.

Ms DD   

I have been down with the flu so I didnt go. And forget about anyone admitting to having attend the event...for some reason. Although, to me, it is perfectly good opportunity to spread one's wings smile.gif and meet people.

NGONGE   

Ms DD,

To stop a headache you need to get yourself a very tiny but sharp needle. Take your shoes off and stick it gently into the back of your foot. You shall feel a bit of pain of course but keep holding it there for five more seconds. You headache will be gone and you'll be left with a slight pain in the foot.

ps

Answer North's question.

STOIC   

I spread the virus in my office when I came down with the flu last week.Today I'm paying the price. Two people in my department are bed ridden and you know what that means I've to do all their mini-assigment. For my North American trollers Stay at home if you have the flu.Have flu-free day, woun't you?

:mad:

looooooooool@all of you

looooooooooooooooool@salman khan ,,,, why do you have to remind me of my Idians bal ?

Ilaahay ha iga dhigo kuwa cirka u kaajay oo kele e ,,, But all i can say is Alhamdulillah ,, i'll sarrif my cheque today IA .....

I'm kinda dizzy today ,,, i'm sitting and the dhulka is ila wareeging until i feel inaan kursiga ka dhacayo ........

N.O.R.F   

Sat in traffic for 2 hrs get to office and be called into a surprise meeting (know as hijacked) for 3 hrs, had lunch (McDonalds) sat through another meeting,,,,,,,,,,,,,