Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Do you share a sacred relationship with your dentist? Just found out my regular dentist is on holiday/ i was informed that there is a new dentist he can see me today. I asked when is my regular jack coming back/the woman informed me in 3weeks time…I love my dentist but that’s way to long so I asked who this new guy/she goes ohh you will like him he is Somali also…don’t get me wrong I was like ohh bless a Somali dentist bless him, then it dawn on me what the hell a Somali man attending to my mouth. I know this is irrational but I could not help myself … I said NO I can’t explain it but HELL NO….people are telling me now that am demented but am I, has anyone been to a Somali dentist before? If yes how was it…?

Ps as for me I guess the emergency dentist at the hospital will just have to do this time even though I will have to wait for 4hrs just to be seen, I guess that’s the price I have to pay for irrational decision dam it all!

come on ,, you can't be serious here ,,, what is wrong with the Somali dentists bal ??

Well, here it is full of Somali dentists :D and i'm telling you they are really reallly good. I think it was 3 weeks ago when i attended one and he was a real professional.

Chimera   

They are cool, at least the one i had between 1998/9. He always let me take more than one toy from the box while the dutch one would be like nee meneertje je mag alleen 1 - no mister your only allowed 1..

redface.gif

Sheerap both of you, JB you have no option your in Somalia/you’re a man… I don’t want to pull the sex card but hell the idea of it all. Setting on the chair, open your mouth ohh I want my normal jack back I can’t handle the idea of Somali man fiddling with my mouth I just can’t. If that’s makes me wet behind the ears so be it (but I still think am not)

Ps am not judging his competency/if his professional or not am sure he is, hell I didn’t even give him a try I hang up the phone saying book me the first available appointment with my regular man.

icon_razz.gif

Chimera   

this is interesting, i think deep down you have something against Nimanka Somaalida, cause this is either pure animosity or brutal attraction for yours truly and his male compatriots worldwide

peasant   

A gay dentist once extracted a wisdom tooth from me and to this day when i ever i recall that moment i get goose bumps. I wouldn't visit his practice had i known about him but just found out after i was seated on the operation chair and by then i was getting gagged by his assistant. The whole ordeal lasted about 3 minutes or so and by the time they were done i was out like a lighting rode. Receptionist lady was like what happen and i was like here is the money mom and keep the receipt.

Noooh @Adam, I don’t have anything against somaalida and I am not harbouring some attraction neither. I simply could not go through the ordeal, I know I make no sense but Its just is… you see peasant is scared for life by the looks of it just cause his dentist was gay/I don’t want to be traumatized I guess LOL smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ You're both wet behind the ears and very fussy. He's a man doing a job like anyone else and it's quite sad that you think about it in such a way. Sad I tell ya, sad.

N.O.R.F   

I had a Somali dentist just outside London who gave me a good discount. 20 Quid for a full check up!

My wisdom tooth has finally broken through!

NG- its called personal view, i am sure you will enjoy having a Somali woman attack your mouth with metal instrument, I for one rather have anyone else I don’t care about gender or race just not Somali man woman yes (the idea traumatized me) how is that sad I wonder?

Norf- £20 I will gladly give it back so I can run out of the place….

Ps I would love to get a females opinion on this I guess